My girls (and their friends/cousins) love to play with all the clips and barrettes. I often have a head full (as you see my mom with Mark below) to take out when I go to bed at night. And, no, it does not stop at hair, they love to decorate the plants, soap, toys, etc.

I had my nieces over one night and we made flowers for their hair. They had a great time designing them and then I just hot glued them together and onto a clip. Aren't they cute? It was easy and a lot cheaper than buying them in the stores.
Kyra was begging me to get her some juice and apparently I didn't respond fast enough (or the way she wanted me to). I do keep the amount of juice we drink down to a minimum around here, just because I know water is so much better for all of us. So, when I turned around, this is what I found her doing (I guess there's more than one way to get a drink of juice):
Here's Darci and her cousin Forest. . .Yes, they are three (and two) and yes, they got a hold of some markers when I wasn't looking. Of course, this picture was taken after I calmed down and got Darci's belly washed off, and then realized how funny it was (because it came off )! Little stinker bellies!!! lol

I love it! All the kids are so cute and I love the flower headbands and ponytail holders. Darci looks so big, so much bigger than last time I saw her! I love mom with all the barretts, so funny! Thanks for posting this.
ReplyDeleteI loved the story about juice! And weren't you the water police in college, too? Look at all the fun I'm missing by not having a girl. :( What a fun mom you are! Those are great projects. If you have any ideas for boy projects, let me know!
ReplyDelete